Terms & Conditions
- The domain name https://enlyft.in (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) are owned and operated by ENLYFT NETWORKS PRIVATE LIMITED (the “Company”), having its registered office at 904, 9th Floor, Ellora Fiesta Plot No. 8, Sector – 11, Sanpada, Opp. Juinagar Railway Station (West), Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400705, India and having GST Registration No.27AAFCE2440J1ZQ
- Your use of the Website is an acknowledgment that you have reviewed these terms and conditions and agree to comply with the same and be legally bound thereby. By simply visiting the Website, you acknowledge that you have reviewed these terms and conditions and agree to comply with the same and be legally bound thereby.
- These terms and conditions govern your access to and use of the Website and the Services (as defined hereinafter). If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using the Website and Services.
IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT OR DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICES.
- By visiting, viewing or otherwise using the Website and the Services (defined below) thereunder, you / User are, thereby, deemed to represent and warrant that you have read and understood, and agreed to be bound by, the Terms of this Agreement. This Agreement supersedes all previous oral and written terms and conditions (if any) communicated to you. Irrespective of the use of the Website and from any medium or device, including mobile, smartphone or tablet, the User is bound by this Agreement. This Agreement defines the terms and conditions under which you are allowed to use the Website and describes the manner in which the Company shall treat your account and the information associated with it while you are registered as an End-User with us.
- Modification of Agreement: The Company reserves the right to amend, modify (from time to time), or terminate any portion of the Agreement for any reason and at any time without further notice to you. Any such amendment or modification shall be effective once the Company post a revised version of the Agreement on the Website. It is your responsibility to review this Agreement periodically. Your use of the Website and following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement so modified. Any additional terms and conditions, disclaimers, privacy policies, and other policies applicable in general and/or to specific areas of the Website or to particular Service are also considered as part of the Agreement.
Applicability of Terms
- For the purpose of these Terms, wherever the context so requires the term ‘You’ / ‘User’ / ‘End User’ shall mean any natural or legal person (including a User, his / her representatives, or affiliates) who have simply visited the Website by entering the domain name in any internet browser irrespective of whether any registration data has been provided to the Company or not. Any services provided by the Website which do not require registration do not absolve you of the contractual relationship established by this Agreement.
- The User acknowledges that these Terms are in electronic form and have the same force and effect as an agreement in writing.
- The Agreement is published in compliance with, and is governed by the provisions of Indian law, including but not limited to:
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872
- The Information Technology Act, 2000
Conditions of Use
- Without limitation to the foregoing, in the event you are barred from undertaking legally binding obligations under the Indian Contract Act, 1872, or are, for any reason, unable to provide Consent as per required hereunder, you are not eligible to register for, use or avail the services available on the Website.
- Your use of the Website is under a license from us. Your license to use the Website is personal, revocable, non-assignable, and non-exclusive. You, therefore may not use the Website for any commercial purpose.
- The End-User shall not access the Services for purposes of monitoring their availability, performance, or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes.
- You are responsible for each mobile / tablet you use to access the Website, including maintaining properly running compatible updated software, a suitable internet connection, and an appropriate firewall and virus scanning software. The Company will not be liable for your failure to update or use the Website in the appropriate manner. In the event, you provide any false or inaccurate details or the Company has reasonable grounds to believe that the information provided by you is false, the Company reserves the right to suspend your Account and/or discontinue the Services to you at its sole discretion. The Company does not accept any liability for the loss or damage sustained by you as a result of such false information provided by you.
- The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate an End-User’s access to the Website and the Services, at its sole discretion, with or without notice to such End-Users, and upon such termination, the End-User’s right to use the Website and the Services therein immediately ceases. The End-User agrees that the Company shall not be liable for such termination. Without prejudice to any other rights available to the Company under the Agreement or applicable law, the Company reserves the right to exercise any other remedy available under law, in the following cases:
- End-User breaches any terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- A third party reports a violation of any of its rights as a result of the End-User’s use of the Services;
- End-User provides fraudulent, inaccurate, or incomplete information to the Website;
- The Company is unable to verify or authenticate any information provide to the Company by an End-User;
- The Company has reasonable grounds for suspecting any illegal, fraudulent, or abusive activity on part of such End-User;
- The Company believes in its sole discretion that End-User’s actions may cause legal liability for the End-User, other End-Users, or for the Company or are contrary to the interests of the Website.
- Once temporarily suspended, indefinitely suspended, or terminated, the End-User may not continue to use the Website under the same account, or a different account, or re-register under a new account. On termination of an account due to the reasons mentioned herein, such End-User shall no longer have access to data, messages, files, and other material kept on the Website.
- Once the services are provided and the payment is done there will be no refund initiated. Only in certain circumstances such as unforeseeable cause the company’s decision in this regard will be considered final.